Ideally the plot of Captain America 3 will go something like this:
- Steve and Sam find Bucky and fix his memories within the first 20 heartfelt minutes
- Bucky moves in with Steve (for bonus points Steve will tell Bucky all he has to do is shine his shoes and Bucky will laugh and I will drown in my own tears)
- Steve teaches Bucky how to 21st Century and hilarity ensues
- Also they get a puppy and name it like Freedom or Liberty or Patriot because Steeeeve
- At some point Natasha and Clint come over (“Clint wanted to see the fossil exhibit”) and end up braiding Bucky’s hair
- Also Tony and Bruce come over to study Bucky’s arm and Bruce tries to be serious and do science but Tony just ends up seeing if he can stick magnets to it (he can)
- Then Steve and Bucky will go back to the Captain America exhibit and some kids recognize both of them and call them heroes and have them sign autographs for them and Bucky almost cries because he’s so happy to be known as a hero and not a terrorist
do you ever just remember that sebastian stan is a real person who kissed guys and had a terrible blonde hair dye and is awkward in interviews and has a high heel fetish and who can act like a dream and is ultimately the most adorable threat to millions of people
Anonymous asked: CAN YOU IMAGINE BUCKY MEETING SEBASTIAN STAN?!?! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.
"a-are you really bucky?"
"…i think so…’
*sebastian starts crying* oh myg od i’m so sorry your life is so hard oh go d you deserve so much better than this you’re such a good person don’t hate yourself you’re so amazing an d you mean so much to me *clutches bucky close and cries into his shoulder*